Trust and Estate Services
Sustaining wealth to benefit your children and grandchildren requires smart estate planning decisions today. Our team of 34 trust and estate planning professionals brings an average of 20 years of experience to bear in developing each client’s specific estate planning solution. Our attorneys work hand in hand with your portfolio manager to devise and administer a tailored estate plan that supports your overall financial goals.
Meeting Your Wealth Transfer Objectives
Our estate planning attorneys strive to employ trust and other legal strategies that most effectively transfer your wealth to future generations. They closely monitor tax laws and market and rate conditions to find the best estate planning opportunities for each client’s situation. They strive to:
- Integrate trust and estate strategies with each client’s objectives to optimize wealth accumulation and a tax-efficient transfer
- Maximize estate value and facilitate effective wealth transfer
- Help clients deliver the highest degree of wealth disposition to succeeding generations
- Provide a continuity of expert service across generations
- Assist families in better controlling gifts to children and grandchildren who may not be ready to assume the responsibilities and pressures associated with substantial wealth
- Achieve each client’s wealth transfer wishes
An Experienced Trustee
We have a heritage of serving as trustee and executor for our clients, providing a continuity of wealth management and preservation across generations. As an investment manager, we are particularly qualified to serve as corporate trustee and to exercise our fiduciary duties. Our trust and estate professionals are internationally recognized as industry leaders.
Fiduciary Trust has affiliated trust companies in New York, California, Florida and Delaware that are qualified to act as trustee in many additional jurisdictions.Request a Brochure
Selecting an Executor for Your Estate
Understanding an executor's role, and important factors to consider when choosing an executor for your estate.
Owning Real Estate in Multiple Jurisdictions
This Insights discusses the unique estate tax and insurance implications of owning real estate in multiple jurisdictions.
Wealth Transfer Options
Important options to consider when transferring wealth in the current low interest rate environment.
Fiduciary Trust's new capabilities brochure provides you with a comprehensive overview of our breadth and depth of wealth management services, our investment management philosophy and approach, and our firm's history and heritage.
Please complete the form below, and we will be happy to mail you a copy.